Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Finally a 2014 Post! Jan-April

(Sidenote: I am so proud of my little Boston boy for sleeping this afternoon so I can update this blog.)
January: I was working full time as a Families First Specialist for Utah Youth Village and part time at Center for Change. Jared was busy at school with his last semester and as an Econ TA. I loved working at Families First. I was basically a social worker and did in home family interventions teaching behavioral skills to both parents and kids to help improve relationships and the family home environment. Seriously loved that job. I was also exhausted and dealing with morning sickness.
February: We decided to finally tell our family and friends that we were pregnant around Valentine's Day. Sarah Hill (our cousin) took some pictures to help us share the news.
We sent out little Valentine's Day cards to family and friends announcing it and then for Jared's parents we got a pillow made that said, "Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents Est 2014"
We decided not to find out the gender of our baby, but Jared and I always felt like 'it' was going to be a boy.
March: Biancs got married to David. Lots of working. Jared got a job offer from PriceWaterhouseCoopers in San Jose, California!
April: Family came to visit us--Aaron and Kerry and their kids and Kiera and Josh and their boys. Such a fun time! Then my parents came for Jared's graduation from BYU! April was a great month and I was getting bigger and bigger.

1 comment: